|Huber Engineering Company, Inc. (HEC) provides civil, structural and environmental engineering, and consulting services to a wide variety of clients from its headquarters in Thomasville, Georgia and regional offices located in Stone Mountain, Georgia and Carrabelle, FL.
The HEC staff has a diverse range of experience and qualifications, and includes Registered Professional Engineers, Professional Geologists, Environmental Scientists, Technicians, CAD Operators and Support Staff.
Huber Engineering Company, Inc.’s mission of providing the highest quality products to our clients is inseparable from our mission of developing improved designs and services through creativity, study, and dedication. All HEC staff are dedicated to the discovery, development, communication and application of knowledge in civil, structural and environmental engineering.
HEC has completed a wide variety of civil engineering projects including comprehensive land development plans, site design, water supply systems design and installation, highway system designs, traffic control systems design and wastewater treatment systems design. Our structural engineering projects have included metal buildings of various sizes and heights for uses from farm buildings to aircraft hangers; steel framing to support farm storage barns/ reinforced concrete floor slabs and foundations for metal framed homes, farm buildings and commercial buildings; and reinforced concrete retaining walls. Our environmental consulting expertise includes environmental site assessments, investigation of soil and groundwater contamination, field design studies, remediation system design and installation, regulatory compliance and interface, hydrogeological analysis, risk assessment and modeling.
HEC’s services are further categorized as follows:
- Residential and Commercial Land –Development, Planning and Design
- Site Planning, Analysis, Selection, and Zoning
- Stormwater Management and Permitting
- Private and Public Water Supply Distribution Systems
- Sanitary Sewer and Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Traffic/Transportation Analysis and Roadway Design
- Metal Building Systems and Foundation Design/Inspection
- Metal Buildings
Structural Steel Support Framing
Reinforced Concrete Buildings
Reinforced Concrete Slab and Foundations
Reinforced Concrete Retaining Walls
Timber and Pre-cast Concrete Pile Foundations
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Management Services
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation System Design,
- Installation, and Operation
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Regulatory Compliance, Permitting, and Technical Analysis
- Soil and Groundwater Site Investigation Plan Development and Implementation
- Risk Assessments including Fate-and-Transport Modeling
- Oil Pollution Prevention Including Containment Design and SPCC Plans